Wednesday 21 August 2013

093. august is almost over

I ought to write about everything that has happened over the last two weeks but I feel like I have an endless amount of things to do. I have some deadlines to meet and I just can't get my lazyass off the couch. I'm still tired from the last two weeks. I had toooooooo much fun? haha.

Even though it was so fucking hot and humid in Tokyo, somehow I adapted to it almost immediately, well maybe not on the days where it was 38 - 41 degrees. Those days were killedddddd me. Summer Sonic was fucking fun. Almost all the bands I watched blew my mind. androp, Bullet For My Valentine, the GazettE, coldrain, Linkin Park and Metallica! <3 and then, finally going to see my dearest, lynch. again. Arghhh, they were insane during The Intersection of Dogma live. I have never headbanged so violently in my entire life. I lost myself when they played unknown lost a beauty. sooooooooo goooooood and this time I wasn't confused on what to do like the last time at Zepp Diver. I still remember everything, maybe because we got pushed to the front when their set started and I was smacked in between AK and Hazuki!

I know when they played EVILLY, little sis and I were singing so loudly. and I was screaming when they played MIRRORS. and when they finally played NIGHT, little sis and I were singing to each other and headbanging at the same time. "the blackest, the blackest night of all" Weirdly, I can remember her face smiling back at me and that was when I knew we were having the time of our lives.

I wanna see them again so bad. ;____;

Ok ok, I really have to shut up about lynch. Hopefully, I will write about this trip soon, slowly but surely. I can't wait to be back in Tokyo in the fall and I can hang out with Yuri again! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment