Sunday 4 August 2013

092. august is ours



I can't fathom how excited I am right now. Leaving for Tokyo later tonight. I've been to Japan so many times (this will be my 6th time), and I'm still so excited. There's an endless amount of things to do in Tokyo, meet friends, go to concerts, shop, eat, play, explore.. if I wrote everything down,  I'll be on here all night.

I'm most excited to finally finally meet Yuri. I can't believe I've been talking to her for almost 2 years now and we're finally going to see each other in person. I'm so excited, I think excited isn't enough to describe my feelings.

Concerts, concerts and more concerts... I can't tell you how fucking happy I am to see my favorite band, lynch. again. Since I got back in March, no lie, I have been listening to them almost every single day. Fan girl, much? I can't explain to you how much I've grown to love them over the last few months. I thought I loved them already but seeing them live in March made me fall in love with them even more. I haven't felt this way about a band in a long long long time. On top of seeing them, I get to see MUCC again. I can't, omg. MUCC is soooooooo amazing live. I just.

Summersonic! I get to FINALLY see Bullet For My Valentine after missing them twice in Melbourne, I couldn't make it to 2011 and this year's Soundwave. Well, actually, I traded my winter trip to Japan with Soundwave 2013, haha. I've loved BFMV since I was 17, oh, you know, those angsty days? Also, the GazettE! I guess Ruki's blessing did come true after all. Haha, I still cant believe I met him just like that in Tokyo earlier this year. It's crazy. Fall Out Boy. Where do I even begin? They are the band that made me head over heels for rock music and I can't ever thank them enough.

Also, little sis and I have planned to do so much stuff. I don't know if 2 weeks is enough now. To think I have been there so many times and still haven't done so much. I'm looking forward to go to the Yoshitaka Amano x HYDE exhibition. I love Yoshitaka Amano, especially his drawings for Angel's Egg. I know it's one of his lesser famous works, but its really my favorite. I can't wait to go to new cafes and finally get my parfait again at SILKREAM!!!

So much feelings... maybe too many feelings, but who cares right? As long as I'm happy.

August will always be my favorite month.

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, everything sounds so amazing. I am so excited for you :D and I am so happy we finally get to meet you ><

    ReplyDelete