Monday 3 March 2014

124. this celluloid dream, melbourne


let's love, like 17
i'm in love with poisoning
only bring your pretty frightful gifts to me
let's love and kill like 17 now

28th February 2014, Friday.

My third and probably last time I'll be attending Soundwave. Honestly, I thought I wouldn't be happy at all seeing all these bands again (minus Dir En Grey), but watching them made me feel so nostalgic. If it makes sense, nostalgic but happy. They just reminded me of my roots, growing up and into the person I am today. All those teenage years, months, days, hours, minutes and seconds were given to these bands. Feels nice and good to know that some of them are still around, so many bands I loved have already disbanded and faded away.

Watching each one of these bands really did hit me and brought me back to the very first time I ever saw them, met them, remembering the reason/s why I love the music I listen to. It felt so good to be 17 again. Even if I've moved on, its always good to remind myself of how far I've come. I wouldn't be the person I am now if I didn't have music. I hope my love for music/bands will never fade away. 

it i weren't so cold
we could unfreeze this moment
and as the world grows old 
we'll leave no heart unbroken

No comments:

Post a Comment