Tuesday 7 May 2013

083. paraphilia



If there was an award for best personal band photos, this band takes the cake. I haven't been updating much of THE NOVEMBERS stuff on my tumblr  for quite some time because of the lack of their updates as well and me being very picky with the photos I want on my blog. 

But lately, they've been updating a lot because of the release of their new EP, Fourth Wall, out 15th May. Personally, I'm not really excited for it because I really don't like the first single off it, I was really disappointed when I heard dogma. I've never hated anything from them, it's like my paradise has been soiled a little bit. Anyways back to the topic, I love a lot of photos that the band personally take, I always have them as my wallpaper on my phone. 

Most of them are so well taken maybe because 3/4 of them are from art school (not the band but an actual art school), and 2 of them studied photography. Explains a lot, no? But these two are my recent favorites. 

I just hope the rest of their EP won't be a letdown. *fingers crossed*

I've been concentrating on my art work and getting better. Hopefully things will slowly fall into place...






No comments:

Post a Comment